Irresponsible pet owners:

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Humans are notoriously callous when it comes to disposing of unwanted pets. The usual dumping spots are woodland areas.
This is so true and so sad. Im angry all the time seeing pets just get dump on the side of the road, especially in the US where there are TONs of rescue!!! If you (not you!) don't want them at least do the right thing and surrender it to the rescue!!!

I'm from Thailand where stray or street dogs and cats are everywhere. Most dogs and cats in Thailand are not inside pet so it's understandable seeing them around the street but a lot just got neglected so bad :( and the spayed and neutered still not popular so you get puppies and kitties everywhere with no owner. I donate a lot to the street dog foundation in Thailand.

Sorry to high jack your thread Marshall :)

Marshall

Turtle Keeper + CPL(H)
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Zone 7b
Country
United States
This is so true and so sad. Im angry all the time seeing pets just get dump on the side of the road, especially in the US where there are TONs of rescue!!! If you (not you!) don't want them at least do the right thing and surrender it to the rescue!!!

I'm from Thailand where stray or street dogs and cats are everywhere. Most dogs and cats in Thailand are not inside pet so it's understandable seeing them around the street but a lot just got neglected so bad :( and the spayed and neutered still not popular so you get puppies and kitties everywhere with no owner. I donate a lot to the street dog foundation in Thailand.

You are more than welcome to hijack it ;)

peter hillman

Let me think for minute....
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
3-5
Country
United States

Jumping on his thread too.... What about those feral monkeys that steal people food! Can't remember where that was.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Jumping on his thread too.... What about those feral monkeys that steal people food! Can't remember where that was.
well those Monkeys live there before people come and since there's no other place for them to go people will have to co-exist with the monkey. I'm pro monkey here :p The main problem is people encroach on the protected forest, cut down the trees, use it to plant corn so the monkeys have no place to go. Some type of Monkey lives in the mangroves forest and that got cut down and turn into resorts too.... it's a really big problem over there.

Ask a Question