Is this possible?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I have a round metal cow
trough that has been empty all winter and spring until now. I put some water in it and now I have baby goldfish. I did not put anything ,any plants or stuff in there when I filled it up with water. All it had was dried string algae on the bottom. Is this possible?

Reaction score
Country
United States
I know what mosquito larva look like. These are fish with a tail and fins. It's not tadpoles either thanks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I learned very early on never count mother nature out. Many know the finding when I opened my snorkel cover and found 2 inch koi swimming around.
They had to get sucked in as fry through the drains. Down the piping. Into the basket strainer , into the pump past the impeller back down into the pipes out to the bog and wala fish were there was never an intent.

So my vote is where they under the dry hair algae but still moist or was a duck responsible and brought them in . Who knows

Ask a Question