KUDOS to Koi Supplier

GreatDanesDad

Electro-Mechanical Engineer
Reaction score
I have been looking for blue koi for a while, but have had a hard time finding anything that I was really happy with. After looking for a while I found www.livekoiforsale.com. It was different than other sites because of the huge selection of fish (actual fish pictured). With a phone call someone actually answered the phone who knew about the fish and was able to help. With there help, I was able to select 5 fish. The commuication was very good and the shipping was perfect. $15 for shipping to the southwest and it came in an insulated box with freezer bags, and the fish were double bagged with 1/3rd water and 2/3rd pure O2. The temperature here today was 112 and my fish were still happy and healthy when I got them ready to go in my QT pond.

As for the fish I bought, wow I am so happy. I got 5 butterfly koi. One Platinum Silver, One Black, Three with blue colors to them. One of the blues has orange cheeks and is just briliant, the other two are uniquely marked with strong deep blue color. The Black seemed solid black, but upon inspection in the shipping bag, I found that his underside is bright orange. He is so unique and looks like a shark in the bottom of the pond. I will try to get pictures but the qt pond is in a darker area and hard to take pics. I will try when I swich them over. I will also update then to confirm that the fish survive well. I hope the pics can show how amazing and long the fins on these butterflys are.

I am so very satisifed with my purchase. The price was very good, and the shipping was only 15 dollars. Today was like christmas!
Thank you www.livekoiforsale.com!

Pete

Ask a Question