Large goldfish

Reaction score
Country
United States
My large goldfish are playing with the water lettuce. They grab the roots and drag them around the pond. Roll in the bubbles that the sponge filter puts out and lay under the waterfall of the filter. It rained heavy last night and they seem to enjoy the fresh water

Reaction score
Country
United States
My large goldfish are playing with the water lettuce. They grab the roots and drag them around the pond. Roll in the bubbles that the sponge filter puts out and lay under the waterfall of the filter. It rained heavy last night and they seem to enjoy the fresh water
Last night mine were also showing my lettuce some attention lol.. so happy they are liking it and it looks cool too
E29DFFCB-B726-435D-8C96-12225B3DFF38.png

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
IMG_20230318_094312_022.jpg

Last night mine were also showing my lettuce some attention lol.. so happy they are liking it and it looks cool tooView attachment 139715
do u feel my gold fish is too large bellywkse, see pic?

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@elephant this is an old post .
but to answer your question i do not see a photo

Ask a Question