Looking for Indiana ponders

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Most likely starting next year I am going to have many different plants and fish to find a home. Not going to expand my pond so need to redistribute some starting in 2020 to keep a healthy balance. So just looking for a group of ponders that might be near me with the same passion that might want some free goodies in the future. Figure plan ahead instead of looking last minute. If interested and close to Indianapolis...leave a note on here saying I'm in Indy.

Thanks!!!!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Go on a site called https://nextdoor.com Join it and you'll meet lots of your neighbors and you can ask a question, like who around me has a pond? It is a pretty secure site as they try to make sure everyone in the group is really from that area. They post about stuff going on in their area, anything from crime or lost pets, livestock, to giving /wanting stuff or recommendations, everything.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Go on a site called https://nextdoor.com Join it and you'll meet lots of your neighbors and you can ask a question, like who around me has a pond? It is a pretty secure site as they try to make sure everyone in the group is really from that area. They post about stuff going on in their area, anything from crime or lost pets, livestock, to giving /wanting stuff or recommendations, everything.
Thank you JW!

Reaction score
Country
United States
I'm in Indianapolis! Currently building my pond now and should be well established by Spring 2020.

Ask a Question