Man I miss spring and summer right now :(

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It's been a rough go if it haver... We have only paid someone else to do something at our house one other time when we had the fence put in. We have done all other work on the house ourselves. This month long project is rounding off it's fourth month :( I told the contractor it has to be done by March 1st so I can start landscaping.

It will be very nice to be done with construction.
haver79 said:
Looking great Pecan. Sure is something to be excited about. Cant wait to see your bog and fountains when you get that going.

We have a small bathroom remodel on our project list for spring as well as doing some painting etc. New roof also on the agenda. Sided the house last winter/spring decided to wait on the roof till this year. Ahhh to much to do and not enough time off to do it!! :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Oh, please. Bring on the spring time! This is getting ridiculous! I am so so so tired of winter. Just done with it already!

Lovely pictures! Lovely pond!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Pecan my hubby will not pay anyone els to do something that he can do himself! For 2 reasons, he wants it done the way he thinks it should be done and its saves a whole lot of money.
Luckily hes a pretty handy guy. And sometimes all it takes is a lot of nagging from me! :)

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Geeze must be really a normal habit for chi's because what you describe is 100% pee wee and puddles .But pee wee has the distinction of saving his daddy's life when he had a heart attack and gets spoiled for that and hangs on his daddy ever since .If he had not howled and barked my hubby would have died and they ended up shocking him back to life 5 times and he still has the scares from the paddles .But at that time we did not have puddles either .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Our pups know when there is something wrong. Number one missy spent months looking for my late hubby after he passed, it was so sad. She would cuddle real tight with me when I was sad.

I am so glad we are down here, it would be real hard to walk lil missy in the darn cold we are having in maryland She did ok down to mid 20's, lower then that too darn cold for her. At least down here she has warmth to walk in.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It says here it is only 26 but the sun is really strong and melting every thing .Yep seems dogs have an idea of what is right and what is wrong .Pee wee to this day hangs on his daddy and puddles is starting to follow his lead .I think I need another chi. for me :cheerful: I love how missy is being safe with strange dogs ,she is showing she is smart .To many small dogs end up jumping at a bigger dog and the big dog see's that as being aggresive and little dog gets hurt

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
sissy said:
It says here it is only 26 but the sun is really strong and melting every thing .Yep seems dogs have an idea of what is right and what is wrong .Pee wee to this day hangs on his daddy and puddles is starting to follow his lead .I think I need another chi. for me :cheerful: I love how missy is being safe with strange dogs ,she is showing she is smart .To many small dogs end up jumping at a bigger dog and the big dog see's that as being aggresive and little dog gets hurt
We pick her up every time we get near a large dog, we watch behind and in front for any dog sightings, before we get close we pick her up so there is no chance for her to run up on them. There are a few we have gotten to know that just ignore her, but we still monitor all large dogs that are around.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
We were out walking our little Leo a few years back on a leash. My dear sweet husband saw a very large dog about 200 yards away, behind a fence. He scooped Leo up as fast as he could. I just giggled. He is very protective of our boys.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
You would be amazed to see how many people are afraid of our pit until they get to know him .Even the cable guy told us I am more afraid of the chihuahuas than the pit .Those little dogs are sneaky . :cheerful: poor sneaky chi's ,they get a bad rap

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
50 plus degrees today but spent part of it with my sister so she could get a colonoscopy and endoscopy and the delivered my patient home and went grocery shopping .took her home fed and walked her puppy .

Ask a Question