JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
It's that time of year that not only am I getting stir crazy, so are the dogs. We need some warm weather!!!

Nice photos! I'm going stir crazy too. I was looking through my pond photos from last year and I'm really excited to get it going again this year... still at least 2 months away for me, but at least we've made it past January!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
They are calling for 7 inches of snow tomorrow, ice sleet snow until thursday. ............seems like it is not going to stop anytime soon.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It is warm out today but breeze is chilly and trying not to go out to much because I was starting to get a cold and took some zicam and airborne to try and stop it from getting worse .When I took my sister for her tests the place was freezing cold .Concrete floors there did not help .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It was beautifully sunny today but a real chilly breeze. We will continue with not warmer enough and not too cold for the near future. highs in the 30's and low's in the teens. I'd be happy with some 40's and 50's.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We are getting snow again, cold sleet freezing rain for the rest of the week. But down here...................80 sunny lol

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
sun was trying to peek out but not sure that is going to happen .But it sure is giving a good go at it .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I have a feeling this Saturday is the bottom and we will work our way up from there. Weather says 29 high 12 low on Saturday, that is colder then we have been and Sunday and Monday show a rise. So my weather genie is thinking after Saturday it is all up hill :) I sure hope my weather genie is right.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I just had an idea! If we all run nekkid counter clockwise around our ponds at midnight during the next full moon, spring has got to come early! If enough of us put that much effort into it how could spring not pay attention!!!

I might even be able to talk my husband into it if I give him a little moonshine first :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
While those so inclined go streak nekked in the snow, am going to curl up like hamster and ogle photo's!
peaches_gpf.jpg

Ask a Question