j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
This morning when checking for new posts, I clicked on What's new like usual and it shows me all What's new posts instead of Just New unread posts as I have my New Post filter set for unread only. I can click on the New Posts but when I click What's new again it shows all posts read or unread both. Maybe I'm not explaining this right. Anybody understand or having the same problem? Maybe I did something and didn't know I did it.

Ian

Administrator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
I did a quick upgrade earlier today, which looks like it changed some settings. I'm working on fixing it now :D. Thanks for the heads up @j.w!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
It was happening to me, too @j.w - I hit the "new posts" button and that took me where I normally end up with "what's new".

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
lol I sort of liked it, cause quite often I want to re-look at a post I just glanced at. New posts does new posts lol

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have not found a recent posts, unless you mark all read. Quite often I want to go back to something to recheck what I skim read............esp when busy.

You can remove the filter, but guess I am lazy just want a little click button.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Just figured something out. Hit what's new on the right, it gives you all new posts.

Once you have new post's showing, in the white bar on the left is a what's new, that gives you recent and new post's.

So What's new works differently two places. Blue bar right, all new posts, once in new posts, white bar left, recent and new posts.
Yeah got my recent posts clicky button!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a-9b
Country
Ireland
im using that all the time and now i know for definite the forum is alive and kicking

Ask a Question