My absence

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi everyone, I just wanted to apologise for the fact that I've not been around much. Unfortunately I've got a prolapsed disc in my back which is pressing on my sciatic nerve - sitting down and walking are painful, but I'm able to go on my laptop now that I'm cutting back on the painkillers (I've been in a bit of a haze for the past few days!).

As usual, if you notice any spam then please hit the report button and either me or one of the mods will take a look.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Ditto for me as well, Get well soon! I know what your going through. Going tomorrow to get a X-ray and MRI done on mine again. Thought I was finished with back and neck surgeries but evidently I still have more issues going on.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Ditto for me as well, Get well soon! I know what your going through. Going tomorrow to get a X-ray and MRI done on mine again. Thought I was finished with back and neck surgeries but evidently I still have more issues going on.

Best wishes for you, too, Larkin. As one of our Boy Scout leaders calls it, "Geezeritis."

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
36.gif

SOON!

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
You should just point and let Ian do the yard work
get better soon

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
I know just how you feel Becky I suffer from sciatica in my left leg sometimes I'm in so much pain ...need I say anymore

rgrds

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks everyone! Best of luck with your x-ray and MRI Larkin, I hope your problems are easily fixed.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
gosh seems like back pain is a big thing and alot are going now to the laser spine center for back problems .My neighbor had hers done a year ago there and she feels fantastic and was back on her feet 3 days after and was back to her old self after 5 days .She had herniated disks and regular surgery would have kept her out for months .She has a sister who had the regular surgery done and 3 years later she still has pain .Good luck every one .I have back problems and have been looking at the stuff they send you from the laser place now .I wish I could get it done now but hubby's heart problems come first .I went online to there sight and it is really interesting what they can do .

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
After nursing my late hubby through 4 open back surgeries I would do anything to avoid having one of those done.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
The laser one only needs a 1 or 2 inch opening to do the surgery .Amazing what they can do these days .

Ask a Question