My ebay koi

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Probably she was punished enough to sell one of her nicer fish and then get nothing in return. Hopefully she will not make a habit of that. Probably negative comments are unnecessary.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
CometKeith said:
Probably she was punished enough to sell one of her nicer fish and then get nothing in return. Hopefully she will not make a habit of that. Probably negative comments are unnecessary.

Honestly, I also feel like part of the problem was the buyer (myself) too. I knew better than trying to ship that large of a fish along with another big one and small ones. I've opened hundreds of boxes of fish over the years and I knew what a box should hold. I thought maybe she knew good ways to pack or was going to sudate. I should have ask more I was trying to save $$ and I'm just as much at fault as any in this in causing that fish to perish. LESSON'S LEARNED all the way around!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Nice of you fishin to not totally blame her, she has learned from this also.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Thinking about shipping anything live makes me cringe .I see how they treat a regular shipment and it is not nice .Had a service contract on led sent it to be service via ups and they called me when they received the tv and said the front screen was totally destroyed and now they want to send me a new one and will try fedex we will see

DrCase

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
fishin4cars said:
Who did you use? Good Luck!! This was the worse time for me and really as bad as it was, I am not totally discouraged about buying online just more cautious now on who I use.

I used koitotheworld ..

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
I've used them once, No problem. Almost used them this weekend but the two we wanted went for more than we wanted to go. Hope it all works out good, Post some pics when they come in. I didn't get to get a pic of the new one we got but it's doing veru well and I will post pics when I transfer him into the big pond.

Ask a Question