My first pond build from start to (hopefully) finish

Reaction score
update!

So I ended up not taking apart the liner, I drained the pond to install the air diffuser and to straighten out some folds and by the time I was done I could feel water under the liner, so I filled that sucker up again quickly. Waterbug, I was origionally going to do the fold thing with the liner because I thought that was the only way to do it. When we went to fold it we thought we would try to drag it over and it was surprisingly easy to drag over. Well that turned out to be a mistake because it drug some rocks in with it. Oh well, its done now, hopefully it wont be a problem later.

So I took some pics this am to show you guys/gals.

the first pics were taken this morning after I filled up the pond again with a foot of water. The TPR jets are in (but not finished), plumbing pretty much done just need to run one more waste line, plumbing for the bog starting to go in as well.
IMG_8565.jpg

IMG_8568.jpg

IMG_8569.jpg

these pics were taken tonight. Skimmer installed! and ready to be rocked in. Air pump installed and it works!
IMG_8571.jpg

IMG_8572.jpg

IMG_8574.jpg

IMG_8576.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States