My fish and new additions

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
The two alone in the pond are goldie and skunk lol they have been putting on a tummy ever since I got them about a month and a half ago. The other four are one's I just got a day ago from the same place. Any idea as to what kind of goldfish these are? I just thought they were kinda neat with the black/orange coloring (and very cheap as they all are from a bait shop).
Goldie was dancing all around when I put the new ones in with skunk chasing her (well I call her a her and skunk a he but I dont know whose what for sure) once and awhile, but they all seem to be pretty adjusted to each other today.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
rebelangel_3733 said:

Try setting your camera at 5 mega pixels or slightly lower. I found once I dropped down that far I could post directly to the site without having to resize and not having to use Photobucket, Picasso or flutterfly to post pics.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
The fish are comet goldfish I believe and will eventually turn all orange. When they are young they are totally black or dark brown. I have some that are several inches long and still brown or black but they will prolly turn orange just like the rest have someday.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
well as long as I remember to use picasa for adding my photo's it works lol...should be interesting how big they get by the time fall arrives around here in Oct and what color they really are going to be! Darn if they all turn gold...I wont know which one is who!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
You could always make little jeweled collars of different colors for each of them w/ their name on them :rolleyes:

Ask a Question