My pond runs all winter, zone 2/3

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Mitch Little Rio was chewing on a big Bully Stick, that is what they call them... their a part of the bull's um... "thingy dingy"... he he he

wOW wHAT A BUSY Halloween it was for me last night!! I had everything all decked out and ready for kiddies! Several friends and their kids stopped by and then came out and sat in the warm cozy Haunted Gazebo forever!

20141031_174149.jpg
20141031_173954.jpg
20141031_081719.jpg
20141031_183954.jpg

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5a
Country
United States
Nice costume colleen. I would think you would have swarms of tricker treaters drawn to your house and all your cool decorations.

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I had lots of kids come sit inside my Haunted Gazebo with me that night. Mostly the neighorhood kids and their moms came in and warmed up by the heater that I had inside. I should have taken video but was so busy entertaining them and running for more trick or treaters.

Next year I think I will have a fire out front with a pot of hotdogs and serve them too for the hungry kiddies!

this was the front of the house....

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
I made my Halloween costume a few year back, and I change it up a bit every year, like different socks or shirt. I love to be a witch cause somehow it suits me! he he he

Cold damp weather is now here and I have two days off. Need to get working in the greenhouse and get stuff done. I also need to shut down the little pond in the front yard, it is just to small to run all winter. I will take the little fish out Monday and maybe drain it if the weather looks like it is going to turn really cold, if not I will keep it running as long as possible for the birds to drink from.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Making me cold looking at that video. You are in for a long cold winter my friend.

Ask a Question