j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I like your pond. I built a fence around mine and also put some fish line around it as the Heron bird doesn't like getting his legs touched by stuff in his way. I think you can see the fishline in my bottom photo if you look close but it's there. But if your pond is shallow he will fly right into it and fish. Mine is 3 &1/2 feet deep so he can't do that. I also put wind chimes around it and when the wind blows I don't think they like the noise. Someone I know put a net above the pond on posts and I suppose you could have it hang down to the ground. Bummer that you have to leave the net thing on all the time.

NONAME40-1.jpg

IMG_0882.jpg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey you have 11 posts now so post those pics. My plants suffered badly for winter damage but they will make a comeback I hope.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I get them at Lowes or Home Depot and our local nursery. Lots of times they are on sale here and there. Sometimes a friend will give me something they don't want anymore or you can share and divide some plants also.

Ask a Question