United States
W (1 of 1).JPG

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Like I said earlier RobAmy I know the feeling looking through all the shots and carrying the gear out into the bush. I never ask why I am doing it. I'd take the wild and the dirt the unkown, over a concrete jungle any day .

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I don't know if Amy is like my wife as she was yelling at me to head away from the grizzly. I have had some close calls, but I do love the results.

That's why I have the longer lens, I let her get the closest ;) Of course I want her to get the better shot :)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
Like I said earlier RobAmy I know the feeling looking through all the shots and carrying the gear out into the bush. I never ask why I am doing it. I'd take the wild and the dirt the unkown, over a concrete jungle any day .

100% agreed

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
BTW we are not to far from each other. I am in RI. My parents live in Killingly CT which is really close to us.

B

Burd

Yesterday I saw 2 flocks of black birds at my feeder, grackles and the red wing black birds, it's like they were hanging out together, they must have just flown in back for spring. they were starving. Lol. I couldn't get a pic,every time I was ready they took off, haven't seen them since. It just snowed here again, they gotta be confused.
The starlings just found my feeder, they are hungry too, they after a whole tray of suet, one squirrel figure out how to get up,the 3' PC of alum trim, so I had to get a baffle fir the post.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Lol, yeah, I’d pet the kitty too! With all due caution, respect for the cat, I’d love to give it a good ear rub!

Ask a Question