Nearly averted disaster

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
We finally started getting some relief from the heat last week and everything is looking better except now My hyacinths are looking horrible...guess they liked it at 105 everyday.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
We finally started getting some relief from the heat last week and everything is looking better except now My hyacinths are looking horrible...guess they liked it at 105 everyday.

Are they tied together? Mine love the heat, but the ones in the middle of the group are doing the best. The escapees are yellow and looking bad.

Neo

Nick
Reaction score
My Wife got carried away and broke them all up last week, I was wondering if that had something to do with it. I would blame the Koi but the ones in the pond with fish are actually doing better than the pond with no fish.

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
My Wife got carried away and broke them all up last week, I was wondering if that had something to do with it. I would blame the Koi but the ones in the pond with fish are actually doing better than the pond with no fish.

Just get a floating rope make a ring large enough to contain them and stick them in next to each other, they will do better, any escapies from my ring don't do well at all. The fish pond ones like the nutrients they are getting from fish poopie.

Ask a Question