Need help on design

Reaction score
so I posted in the construction earlier and I then I saw this topic... Lol I had an idea to make a indoor pond from a big potter plant or something. Something that would look cool in the living room without it being crazy big. I would like to have small goldfish in it to. My question is, how would I make all this happen with the plants. I'm not to comfortable about the light so would fake work ?

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
so I posted in the construction earlier and I then I saw this topic... Lol I had an idea to make a indoor pond from a big potter plant or something. Something that would look cool in the living room without it being crazy big. I would like to have small goldfish in it to. My question is, how would I make all this happen with the plants. I'm not to comfortable about the light so would fake work ?
Hello and welcome. Can you give us more information? What size pot are you talking about? Are you wanting to leave the fish in the pot with the plant? I'm confused......

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United Kingdom
Hi @Siewrtt and welcome to the forum :)

I've removed your duplicate post in the DIY section, but here is the text in case it it useful here:

hello I just signed up today but I had this idea to make a small indoor pond maybe out of a big planter pot. Just wanted some expert help on what to get because I'm not so good with the plant part and it'd be nice to not have to buy a light for the plants but I figured I would have to use fake and make this more like a fish tank that looked like a pond lol. I wanted something that would look good in the living room without it being crazy huge, maybe have a couple goldfish in it. So any comment will help I'm completely new to it I've done some research but I need more!

Ask a Question