addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I put a piece of window screen to hold them up a little, took them out of their pots rinsed off the roots, stuck them on top of the screening. They love it.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The screen and the roots are under water, the crown of the plant is at water level. I bought the 2 buck plants tiny things, stuck them in ignored them. They have grown nicely
Without the screen they would sink too low, I don't have a lot of filter stuff in that pretend filter.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I saw someone post that they did great in their stream. I picked some up at home depot, then due to the mold or something of that sort, no more were sold. I usually don't bother with annuals, but for this it worked out great, love the colors. The apple tree gives them just enough shade not to burn.

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes, They do have pretty colors. Have you seen the double impatients? They remind me of little roses, just beautiful.

The impatients do well in the shade which is a good thing for me cause my back yard is mostly shade.

addy1

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have very little shade, they lucked out being under the apple tree. I have seen them, just never bought any, will keep an eye out for some for next summer.

Ask a Question