Netting question

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
mrsclem I see they say they have actual pond netting at the West Coast one and they recommend polyester over nylon as they say it holds up better than nylon. Looks like you have to have a catalog sent to you to see their prices or maybe you can call them and ask.
I just ordered off the website. I got the knotted treated netting with no edging.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I just looked again @mrsclem and I see that if I choose the heading Raw Netting it gives me nets to choose from. The size I chose to see would cost me 3 X as much as I paid for mine. How long will this net you bought last? I paid $50 for mine and they want $156. and I don't know if they charge for shipping either. Did you order polyester as I don't see that choice in this specific nets. I tried to look at their actual pond netting but when I click it just takes me to random netting. Did yours end up costing that much? Maybe I am not doing something right.

mrsclem

mrsclem
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I ordered from the raw netting section. #36. Not sure what it is made from. Had mine 2 years now and its holding up very well. I ordered 2 nets, 15x15, 14x16. Total cost was $185. I see they are now charging a cutting fee.

Ask a Question