addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Maybe a setting on you tube, maybe a stting on the forum. I will ash Ian to check it out.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I went to @netvine 's YouTube channel and clicked share and I copied the link and am now posting it here to see what happens:

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
And yep it does not show up like mine did. The old black box shows to watch on YouTube. Wonder if he has his setting open to the public there? I have mine set so public can see them all I believe. At least some of them anyways. When I'm at @netvine 's channel I can view them all tho. Can you see my video of my pond or am I the only one seeing it in full mode here?

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States

Method 2. Search for An Unavailable Embedded Video on YouTube​

video-unavailable-watch-them-on-youtube

When watching embedded YouTube videos on a webpage, sometimes you may find it unavailable and an error message saying "Video Unavailable. Watch on YouTube." There is a high chance that the video contains copyrighted material such as music videos or background music without permission from the content owner to use their content.

To protect their copyrighted content, YouTube would block the video. To solve this copyright-related issue, you can head to YouTube.com to search for the video and watch it.

Note:
Chances are that you can't find the embedded video. You can turn to YouTube unavailable video finders like VideoHunter YouTube Downloader to find and download the unavailable embedded video with its URL.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States

Method 2. Search for An Unavailable Embedded Video on YouTube​

video-unavailable-watch-them-on-youtube

When watching embedded YouTube videos on a webpage, sometimes you may find it unavailable and an error message saying "Video Unavailable. Watch on YouTube." There is a high chance that the video contains copyrighted material such as music videos or background music without permission from the content owner to use their content.

To protect their copyrighted content, YouTube would block the video. To solve this copyright-related issue, you can head to YouTube.com to search for the video and watch it.

Note:
Chances are that you can't find the embedded video. You can turn to YouTube unavailable video finders like VideoHunter YouTube Downloader to find and download the unavailable embedded video with its URL.

Copyright Protection, That makes sense!

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
I read that YouTube is getting really strict with music and taking down tons of videos. Even a radio in the background playing a song will get a video taken down.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
I read that YouTube is getting really strict with music and taking down tons of videos. Even a radio in the background playing a song will get a video taken down.
Yep I think they want you to choose background music from their lists. The one I had on my video was just one of theirs. One of my other vids I had a radio playing in the background but it was talk radio I forgot to turn off. Used to use talk radio turned up loud to ward off the Great Blue Heron. He/she got used to it tho and I think he/she even voted for Trump back then after listening,lol!

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
@Ian he checked it out, it is you tube blocking, not the forum.
I never add music. But better make sure , now, no TV program on if filming. That might be next.

Ask a Question