New Book

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Val and I are over the moon tonight weve just done a deal on what has to be about the best Q&A books on koi ever written we got it for the some of £50.00 it's in mint condition as new they normally retail at one hell of alott more than that, at £89.99 or above as this is a promotional price from the only stockist in the UK
The chap weve bought it from it appears is giving up the hobby to pursue another hobby that takes up all of his time

Dave

ATTACH=full]69304[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• Nishikigoi Mondo.jpg
    Nishikigoi Mondo.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:

crsublette

coyotes call me Charles
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6a
Definitely an excellent read and very nice illustrations. Very nice price you got it at.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
Thanx Charles yes it is a good price , I acctually talked the chap down £10.00 from £60.00 if what I've read and heard about this book is true then we have quite a gem of a book here and we are both looking forwards to getting it.
In researching the price I found another koi book that we must have and is now on our wish list :-

http://www.absolute-koi.com/prod1121.html

So I look forwards to reporting that weve added it to our collection in the next few months :cool:
Your thoughts on it please Charles

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
The book arrived yesterday Charles and the whole book just reek's class from the paper its been printed on to the photo',s illustrations and graphs.
Taking you on the journey of Nishikigio from the very start of Nishikigio, though its many pitfalls then its truimphs right the way through Nishikigio to this very day .:cool:
The book is very well laid out in a Q&A format throughout , I must admit to being quite taken aback by the size of the book thinking it was somewhat smaller than it is :eek:
I've been into the book every chance I get in between chores and looking after Val who is just recovering from her latest fall :(thanx to a badly designed new UPVC front door which hopefully after contacting the occupational therapist will quickly be rectified and put to rights :)

Dave;)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
More great books
"Kokugyo" Vol. 1 by Mamoru Kodama
Kokugyo is recommended for all those eager to learn how to appreciate the true beauty of Koi. The book and accompanying media provide a detailed explanation of how to evaluate all the characteristics of each variety of Nishikigoi. The following items are included with "Kokugyo 1."

• Q&A booklet with more than 200 questions and answers
  • Interactive CD-ROM that will help you learn how to judge Koi beauty with more than 300 photos of Koi
  • Glossary leaflet that will help you with pronunciation
"Kokugyo" Vol. 2 by Mamoru Kodama
Continuing from "Kokugyo 1" in which Mr. Kodama teaches you how to identify the various Koi varieties and to appreciate their characteristics, this book provides a detailed explanation of how Koi change as they grow. Over 190 informative pages to learn from.
I've shipped these around the world

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United Kingdom
More great books
"Kokugyo" Vol. 1 by Mamoru Kodama
Kokugyo is recommended for all those eager to learn how to appreciate the true beauty of Koi. The book and accompanying media provide a detailed explanation of how to evaluate all the characteristics of each variety of Nishikigoi. The following items are included with "Kokugyo 1."

• Q&A booklet with more than 200 questions and answers
  • Interactive CD-ROM that will help you learn how to judge Koi beauty with more than 300 photos of Koi
  • Glossary leaflet that will help you with pronunciation
"Kokugyo" Vol. 2 by Mamoru Kodama
Continuing from "Kokugyo 1" in which Mr. Kodama teaches you how to identify the various Koi varieties and to appreciate their characteristics, this book provides a detailed explanation of how Koi change as they grow. Over 190 informative pages to learn from.
I've shipped these around the world
Many thanx for the heads up DoDad can we do a deal on these books perhaps and do you have any other titles you think I may not have , I'll warn you now weve been putting together or reference library for the last 27 years so its quite large to say the least it being built up of koi, koi health, fish bahavour, fish diseases and fish pathology books now 84 books in number

Dave

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Just the shipping to you would be $65 for one book. I've shipped these books to England and Belgium this year.

Ask a Question