Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
View attachment 109224@warren How deep is your pond and a lovely pond it is!
Sorry you lost all the fish. What state or weather zone do you live in? Might help us to know to help you.
I live in md zone 7a. Unfortunately the losses were basically bad house keeping on my part. A bunch of little thing added up to a disaster. Won’t let it happen again.

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Welcome to the forum @warren . Very pretty pond. I too built my pond before I had access to all the info on the internet. Oh the things I would have done differently.....
I know what you mean, I redone mine 3 times and still think I could've done it better

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
I live in md zone 7a. Unfortunately the losses were basically bad house keeping on my part. A bunch of little thing added up to a disaster. Won’t let it happen again.
I’m in 7a too I think, out in north Oklahoma. My feeder goldfish got big over the past few years, I actually like them. I need to add more plants to my pool, so send your extra plants on over!

Ask a Question