New ponder from Michigan

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Dls, Mar 14, 2007.

1. Dls

Dls

Hi Everyone, Thanks for letting me join your forum. Hope we can all learn from each other. I've been ponding for 4 years and have 2 ponds. We also have 100 acres of asparagus that we start harvesting the first of May. Things are hairy from April to July. I also work part time as a hairstylist. Our ponds and fish are my love. I spend as much time as I can keeping the pond and fish in good condition. There is so much more to learn and I figure a forum can help so much. We all have different experiences. Thanks again for letting me in. Have a great ponding year.
    Di

Dls, Mar 14, 2007
    1. Advertisements

2. Dls

koiguy1969 GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!

Hello,
    I Am A New Ponder From Michigan,out In Macomb County. Just Thought I'd Drop A Note To Say High.

koiguy1969, Dec 15, 2008
    1. Advertisements

3. Dls

DrDave Innovator Moderator

Welcome to the forum. It helps us if you post pictures and add your location to your personal information. That way if you have questions, we have a head start on your pond scenario.

DrDave, Dec 16, 2008
    1. Advertisements

Ask a Question