sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
congrats and what a great focal point in your yarden .It is the biggest pleasure you can get when it comes to seeing something done ,I use the word done loosely ;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
smhellofrog.gif
Welcome to the forum! :)

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
No fish yet. I have too many other things going on, didn't want to add additional lives to be responsible for! Maybe someday.
Hmm.... If you really want to be altruistic you can buy some 19 cent feeder fish from your local
Petsmart. You will save them from certain death from your neighbor child's gecko and they actually might make it in your pond!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I'm with @CometKeith - a pond without fish is like a day without sunshine. haha! And goldfish are so easy to care for - you don't even need to feed them if you don't want to. But you'll want to... ;)

Aren't we nosy? And bossy? :ROFLMAO:

Haha, you guys are hilarious! I also have to empty my pond in the winter, so still seems like too much of a hassle. I think my dogs would try to get in with them.

I am also in the process of remodeling my house by myself. Always never ending projects!

Last edited:
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
I neglected to mention the multitude of predatory birds in the area that would find them tasty.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Haha, you guys are hilarious! I also have to empty my pond in the winter, so still seems like too much of a hassle. I think my dogs would try to get in with them.

I am also in the process of remodeling my house by myself. Always never ending projects!
Kaos, good luck with your projects. I'm sure if you stay on GPF a while you will succumb to wanting fish for your pond. My wife and I did a large rehab on our property 2 years ago and we moved in about 12 months ago. The very first thing i did was dig a pond when we started the project because we sold our old house and needed a place for my fish to go. My lead carpenter offered me $100 to buy new fish if he could just fill the pond with dirt and have more room for staging in the back of our property..... lol of course I didn't accept and everything worked out!

Ask a Question