Not concerned.....just another question

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Yes, test kits are readily available.
s
Meyer thanks for your input. I will check on getting a test for that.... For those of you that wondered what say a prayer for my BR was.... I jumped to google and found out how to spell broccoli some how it posted. So to repeat....say a prayer for my 24 broccoli and 24 cabbage plants that I planted last weekend. two nights in the 20's ain't looking good

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
IMG_6006.PNG
That's the temp you should be concerned about - air temp means nothing to your fish.
Not worried about the fish..... The fish are fine..... The foam on the pond is just a distraction..... Aggravated me but always gone in a couple of days..... Was just wondering what causes it.....I had the most awesome broccoli and cabbage last year ... Made a point to plant them on the same time..... But Mother Nature is messing with me.... Two nights in the 20's..... And clear skies..... Don't have much hope..... But in the words of the Old Indian in the movie "Outlaw Josie Wales".... I will Endeavor to Persevere ... Lol Jimmy

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
View attachment 97900
Not worried about the fish..... The fish are fine..... The foam on the pond is just a distraction..... Aggravated me but always gone in a couple of days..... Was just wondering what causes it.....I had the most awesome broccoli and cabbage last year ... Made a point to plant them on the same time..... But Mother Nature is messing with me.... Two nights in the 20's..... And clear skies..... Don't have much hope..... But in the words of the Old Indian in the movie "Outlaw Josie Wales".... I will Endeavor to Persevere ... Lol Jimmy

wow, that looks delicious! I dont have any luck with broccoli, tried many time. But I do have lots of delicious kale for my salad. Deer seems not to like the kale so they leave them alone ;)

Ask a Question