ok to use concrete blocks?

Reaction score
Country
United States
Yes concrete cinderblocks are fine but they can have sharp edges rubbing a brink or a rock over those edges can soften them making them less sharp expecialy the corners
Thank, yes, they are very worn, no sharp edges...

Reaction score
Country
United States
@FroggyLady Hello and welcome. Do you have some pics of your pond?
I do. It is 'under construction. Any suggestions for 'finiahing the edges'? The liner hangs out all around, it looks terrible right now, and I put a netting over to keep the wanteds in and the UNwanteds out. Works good except I cannot use stakes or clips to anything yet, until I finish the landscaping around the pond. I had in mind to put the edge of the jagged pond(no fish, just plants in a safe place away from my voracious little kois) withone edge over the big one, and make a fake waterfall, using two sillways underneath and hiding them. Big dreams.😄
Anyway, it's been way too hot here, the pond is green pea soup again (I use algaefix and it works wonderfully).
My yardman is going to build me a trellis and I will use shadescreen on it like I did over my greenhouse.
Just really, really hot. Right now, I have two patio umbrellas that I move around during the day to help shade my pond.
Any landscape finishing ideas welcomed! This is definitely my hardest pond ever, and whodathunka that I'd be working this hard IN retirement, lol ???
IMG_20230627_101813698_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230630_153804614_HDR.jpg
IMG_20230725_104042106_HDR.jpg

Ask a Question