sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Glad I don't live near you got enough problems with misdirected hunters here .I wouldn't have a chance

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Light Weapons Infantry E-4 66-68 Airborne
Skill Level 2 MOSC 11B2O. Performs duties shown in preceding level of skill. Leads an infantry team in combat operations, providing tactical and technical guidance to subordinates and professional support to both superiors and subordinates in the accomplishment of their duties. Leads, supervises, and trains subordinate personnel. Calls for and adjusts indirect fire. Evaluates terrain and selects weapon emplacement. Controls organic fires. Installs and recovers anti-handling devices on anti-tank mines and electrical and non-electrical demolition charges. Supervises construction of hasty fortifications and receipt, storage, and issue of ammunition. Records operational information on maps. Receives and implements combat orders, directs deployment of personnel in offensive, defensive, and retrograde operations. Requests, observes, and adjusts direct supporting fire. Evaluates terrain and supervises the emplacement of sighting and firing all assigned weapons. Uses maps and map overlays, performs intersection and resection, and determines elevation and grid azimuths. Leads a fire team during a movement to contact, reconnaissance and security, an attack, defense, situational training exercises, and all infantry dismounted battle drills.

Qualified in 50 Cal, M16, M79 Grenade Launcher, M72 LAW rockets, 3.5 rocket launcher and of course hand grenades and Claymore mines,

Reaction score
"Wild dew berry and wild plum tarts, I haven't seen or had one in 30+ years! YUMMY!"
Wife made wild plum jelly just last Monday:regular_waving_emot

Riding in the rumble seat of my uncle's Chevy coupe
Going skinny dipping in the creek

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hey if it wasn't for medics how many guys would not have made it home malak pat yourself on the back for a great job .From me and others thank you to all that served our country .

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
It doesn't matter when you served, you were there and that is all that matters. While you are in, anything can happen.
Thank a soldier for making sure we have our amendment rights, politicians and cowards don't do anything to protect them.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
It's just the money to them .Every time a politician gets into office they want a raise

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
good one .buff . Walking to the farm near my house that had everything for sale there including fresh butter, milk ,eggs, ice cream and veggies and fruit .They also sold the best darn cottage cheese and goat cheese .

Reaction score
sissy said:
good one .buff . Walking to the farm near my house that had everything for sale there including fresh butter, milk ,eggs, ice cream and veggies and fruit .They also sold the best darn cottage cheese and goat cheese .
Walking anywhere :regular_waving_emot

Just had tomatoes, zucchini, fried potatoes and strawberries more or less fresh from the garden for lunch --- being blessed may be better than being wealthy!

Reaction score
HTH said:
Taking a bath once a week on Saturday nigh to be ready for church on Sunday. May it RIP

Forgot that one ---- and using viniger to rinse the soap out of your hair

one pair of tennis shoes at the start of the school year that were strictly reserved for gym class only :lol: no street shoes on the gym floor :regular_waving_emot

Reaction score
Hay rides, real ones.

Chasing the mosuito truck on our bikes when they used real DDT.

"Be home before the street lights come on."

Catching fireflies in a jar.

Reaction score
getting a little chunk of ice on the day the iceman delivered block ice in your neighborhood
all the neighborhood kids playing in your yard in the evening because you had the only street light on the block ----- What do kids do today for excitement???

Ask a Question