sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
texting and play games on puter and game console instead of communicating and having real fun and being kids instead of 7 year old brats who think they are owed everything .Teens selling there bodies for drugs or selling drugs to get what they should be working to get .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Cutting out pictures of people and furniture from Sears catalogs and magazines to make your own paper dolls from and making their clothes from cutout color crayoned paper for hours at a time.
Then one day I woke up and said to myself..............what the heck am I wasting my time on this junk for.............growing up.............oh what fun it was :regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
growing up was hard work and appreciating everything your mom and dad did or said was a big part of it .Family day was fun day aunts, uncles ,cousins, grandparents wow who can forget that we just had plain old fashioned fun and did not want to grow up to fast .

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
sissy said:
growing up was hard work and appreciating everything your mom and dad did or said was a big part of it .Family day was fun day aunts, uncles ,cousins, grandparents wow who can forget that we just had plain old fashioned fun and did not want to grow up to fast .

Amen! :regular_waving_emot:beerchug::D

Reaction score
Console televisions without cable .Landline phones with really long cords. My moms old pontiac that you pumped the gas under the license plate. My favorite TV shows were Barbara Mandrell and the Mandrell sisters lol Oh! and threes company.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
Favorite TV shows, RoadRunner and Wile E Coyote, banned for being to violent! LOL Gilligans Island and Fantasy Island, Dee plane Boss Dee plane!:regular_waving_emot

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
yeh that really long phone cord was a real neck wringer if you got in the way of it .I remember in P.A. we had party lines and you could hear people just enjoying there snoop for the day

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
oh geeze malak uhhhhh not sure if you just need help or you need a bottle to rub LOL

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
hmmmm all is said there LOL guess you like bewitched too and have a Samantha Stevens fetish too or the nose twitch to much for you LOL

Reaction score
Dito on all the above. Would I like to turn back time? No, not really. I'm a better person today[so are most] than I was, because of what was back then. Missed most as a kid--- Pick up games of baseball in the street or any vacant lot. Any one can play & we kept score.
I don't say it often enough, so I shout out THANK YOU dr dave & malak & any one else that has served or is serving to protect this US of A. I know only too well, if it weren't for the military & police here at home, protecting my rights I would loose them. Again I salute all women & men protecting me here & abroad.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thats for sure was in NY on 9/11 will never forget .It took me 4 hours to get back to Jersey .Turnpike closed and vacant once I hit the Jersey side and helicopters and fighter jets flying overhead .

Ask a Question