sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
how was every ones old year and what will you change for the new year .My old year was a mess and hope the new one brings a lot better things for me and every one .I guess I can't change the past but try to make the future better .I guess peace would be a great thing and wonder what the bad people out there wish for .drugs gone ,robberies gone ,bullying gone ,accidents gone ,cures for all the bad things that cause death or birth defects ,jobs,love, health,happiness for the whole world .I guess to much to ask for but why not try .DREAM ON WORLD .All people are important and free .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
All's well and ending well so far for this year. Still alive and kicking. Hope to be next year also!

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
thats the first thing I guess we should all hope for JW forgot that and hope to that way for quite a few new years .

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
HAPPY NEW YEAR

H-Newyrfish.gif

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW AND MOVE YOUR MOUSE OVER THE PICTURE

http://www.elion.ee/docs/joulukaart/eng/

Reaction score
Forgive me, I had to work Christmas, so now it is my turn to enjoy Christmas in my own way... Everyone else might be done with their celebrations, but not me. Mine does go on all year long... I share with you my most favorite Christmas song here now... I hope you like it.

Reaction score
Now, you should be cuddling your young children as you put them in the back seat of the car to make the drive home from Grandma's house where you just had a wonderful turkey and ham dinner with sweet potatoes and green bean casserole and cranberry sauce and cookies! What a wonderful time and the family was all there, in body and in spirit. Now you will take the little ones home and the town is silent. Not even the wind makes a noise, it is quiet and soft. You can hear the tires softly touching the virgin snow and no one has even walked upon the snow that you are traveling upon. You are the only ones to to drive silently down your roads back to your warm home and fireplace. The moonlight keeps you company and guides you home. The whole world has just stopped and you have the reigns in hand. Enjoy the night, the moon and the silence and remember what this means for all mankind,

Do not forget this feeling in your heart. This is for all time, for your entire life. Hold on tight to it.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Yes, Gordie... when Santa makes his rounds "Down Under" he comes in a red wagon drawn by eight sheep, and he's wearing a red Speedo and gum boots!
Sorry, Jennywren, but I couldn't resist that. Our daughter and her family live in NZ, but they are all here for Christmas!
John

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
well it all means a happy new year for all the people out there and hope tht it brings everyone a better year .I love the Monkees and Mannheim .I guess we all need to start fresh and there really is a pot of gold at the end of every rainbow for all of the people

Attachments

• rainbow 003.JPG
    rainbow 003.JPG
    38.2 KB · Views: 250

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States