j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.

sexynewyear.gif

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Q. What does a caterpillar do on New Year's Day?

A. It turns over a new leaf.

newyr6.gif

falls2.gif

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I guess the same thing I'm going to do sit and just enjoy .I guess pretty much the same I'm going to have salad and that is leaves so I'm with the caterpillar

addy1

water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
A New Year's resolution is something that goes in one Year and out the other.

sexynewyear.gif

for sure JW we are going to watch the sunset on the beach, then head home and nibble on left overs and snacks.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I don't share well haro so caterpillar better take his wiggly butt somewhere else .I was out working in my yard and it is so warm I notice all the hyacinths and tulips are about 6 inches out of the ground and the tulips have more buds on them geeze

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Very nice, Jennywren. I'd never heard of that one before. We were in ChCh seven years ago, and the grandkids had a New Zealand-ized copy of The Night Before Christmas. Got a good laugh, especially the old guy in a Speedo!
John

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Never really ever thought of anything but reighndeers pulling Santa's sleigh.............very enlightening! Now think I heard that they use something different for Easter than the rabbit but can't remember what ya call the buggers or why they use them instead? My neice lived in New Zealand for a few yrs and told us about them. Cute song, may have to add it to my collection of Christmas songs on my iPod.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Ha Ha Jenny now I have another funny song to add. Ah yes Bilby's that's what it was! Kinda looks like a cross between a rabbit, a kangaroo and a rat,lol! Cute tho in an odd sort of way :D. Your forum name is my real name well at least the first letter of the first name but the last name is the same but w/an extra n on the end...........that's where the jw comes from. One day in the grocery store I signed my name in my chicken scratch way and the lady said oh is your name Jenny Wren...........no but close,lol!

minnowman

minnowman
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
9a
Happy new year everybody. Everybody but our son was at my mother's house for Christmas, 38 people. Ryan will be out of the navy in time for the Easter family meal. He's been in Japan for the last four years with only a couple of visits home. This year I plan to do a little less building and a lot more growing of new waterlilies.

HARO

Pondcrastinator
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
Canada
Thanks for the links, Jennywren! I'm just soaking up all this foreign culture. Learn something new every day!!!
John

Ask a Question