Our pond in Sweden

Reaction score
leeannecastro said:
Wow, what a gorgeous back yard!. Do you pump the water from the opposite end as the waterfall? Thats quite a distance!
Thanks!:banana: No!...I pump the water from the middle and then in two directions.The distance is (all) 35 meters../Björn:biggrin:

Reaction score
koiguy1969 said:
nice place ... what do your neighbors think about the junkers in the driveway?LOL
Yea! It´s german and japanese junk:banana:...well once I had a reel american dream...a 1971 corvette stingray...I had it for 10 years and loved every minute that I drived the vette...I build a half scale cobra for my son..you can see it beside the vette..behind the cars(american) you can se the trees that i took down and build the pool...and there is no no pond there yet.../Björn:biggrin:

14306689.jpg

24929337.jpg

Reaction score
Stouty109 said:
nice cars it looks like its rainin and u have ur top down on my SL. What is it u do buy the way
Thanks!..I like cars...cars and ponds and koi are my hobbies...what do I do? If you mean what my job is : I´m a icecream-man:biggrin:
24287407.jpg

14291867.jpg

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Very nice yard, well done. I guess I need to pull the Vette out of the garage and do a walk around with my camera now.

Reaction score
DrDave said:
Very nice yard, well done. I guess I need to pull the Vette out of the garage and do a walk around with my camera now.

Do that Dr Dave!...I want to see it...I´m reely sad that I sold mine...Mvh/Björn

Reaction score
leeannecastro said:
Nice Bimmer. M3 or 325i?
No It´s just a 316 that my son and me put together with a new front..He got his driverslicence just 2 weeks ago and need a economic?? car...maybe a M3 later:biggrin:Sorry.. this wasn´t supposed to be a car thread..I go back to the pondtalk now..
Mvh/Björn

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Don't worry about the thread. Start a new one on cars, we are here to have fun, share hobbies and make friends.

Reaction score
from fish power to horse power! :biggrin:
The boys have been holding weekly Subaru meets at our house and come to find out there are a lot of ponders in the car scene too! wish we could have such 'junk' in teh yard lol oue house always looks like the WRX/STi lot:banana:

Ask a Question