Parents.....

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
2a
Country
Canada
My sister and her hubby just came back from Ketchikan Alaska
I flew up to Ketchikan and came back down on a 28' fishing boat to Bellingham, Washington.
What a fantastic trip. We fished off the boat for food, I learned how to navigate, we stopped in a lot of different ports along the way.:)
All the pictures are on film though, not digital.

DutchMuch, if your parents are not interested in the finer points of aquatic environments, don't turn it into a burden for them. Just make sure that when you go away on vacation, it will be fine without your (or their) intervention.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
compared to an older more generic version

lau.gif
Generic? I kid you not! That old Samsung is the phone I own even now.

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I don't understand people who are always whining that they have no money, but go on a nice vacation, have nice clothes and a nice car, and the latest phone and electronic equipment...oh, and the best cable plan with a 65inch TV.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I don't understand people who are always whining that they have no money, but go on a nice vacation, have nice clothes and a nice car, and the latest phone and electronic equipment...oh, and the best cable plan with a 65inch TV.
But moon! they just need jobs! they are so underprivileged!!!! *insert sarcasm here*

MoonShadows

The Jam Man
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6a
Country
United States
I hear ya, Mitch! I have my old flip Samsung, a 2002 Malibu with 155+ on the odometer, no cable, a 32 inch TV, and I shop at Wally World for my clothes....but I pay all my bills on time and have immaculate credit.

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
geeze I shop at the flea market :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Before I started to cut my own hair, I had a barber who worked at the flea market when I lived in west Virginia, man o' man did she sell a LOT

Ask a Question