Parents.....

DutchMuch

Lord Of The Aquascapes!
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
Do something that does not benefit you in any way...something that is just to brighten someone else's day. An unspoken act of kindness will do.
well DING DIN DING
I have an idea, but will not tell... Will come in the following month.
A rittle for now... of whom can reveal? :

Through the tall grass and under a limb of a tree, lies the answer to this rittle that you see. A house is warm as plants are green, I guess you'll find out next time, you see me..

*dramatic drum role*

IPA

Reaction score
63b Chesapeake-Pamlico Lowlands and Tidal Marshes
Hardiness Zone
8a
Country
United States
well DING DIN DING
I have an idea, but will not tell... Will come in the following month.
A rittle for now... of whom can reveal? :

Through the tall grass and under a limb of a tree, lies the answer to this rittle that you see. A house is warm as plants are green, I guess you'll find out next time, you see me..

*dramatic drum role*
What did you do?

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
OH just wait until you are a parent then you will learn fast and hard .It is one of the hardest and sometimes most unthankful job ever with no pay .My sons used to think i was wrong all the time and now they see the light ;):)and boy is it bright .One son was born in 1975 and other was 1986 and it was like starting over .My hubby convinced me children were a good idea and then they became teenagers .HOLY CRAP :eek::rolleyes:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
OH just wait until you are a parent then you will learn fast and hard .It is one of the hardest and sometimes most unthankful job ever with no pay .My sons used to think i was wrong all the time and now they see the light ;):)and boy is it bright .One son was born in 1975 and other was 1986 and it was like starting over .My hubby convinced me children were a good idea and then they became teenagers .HOLY CRAP :eek::rolleyes:
We had one daughter.... She was the teenager "From Hell".... Thankfully she got married to a great Son in Law.... they have a 13 year old son and a 9 year old daughter..... great grandkids..... but now she has deemed herself as the ultimate expert on how to raise the Perfect Teenager..... I just do my best "Archie Bunker" impression and go ... " Geeeze" and go watch the fish....

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
They are still young yet just wait Jimmy they are not yet at the worst part of the teen years .So you will see her pulling her hair out yet

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
They are still young yet just wait Jimmy they are not yet at the worst part of the teen years .So you will see her pulling her hair out yet

God forbid I have kids. Cause every mother's curse comes true " I hope you have kids some day and thy are just like you." Looking back cause hindsight and all I am super f-ed.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
We had one daughter.... She was the teenager "From Hell".... Thankfully she got married to a great Son in Law.... they have a 13 year old son and a 9 year old daughter..... great grandkids..... but now she has deemed herself as the ultimate expert on how to raise the Perfect Teenager..... I just do my best "Archie Bunker" impression and go ... " Geeeze" and go watch the fish....
I said the above a bit Tounge
They are still young yet just wait Jimmy they are not yet at the worst part of the teen years .So you will see her pulling her hair out yet[
Sissy..... Sarah and I married 42 years ago, I was 19, Sarah was 17, To say the least, I was not marriage material, Sarah was a Adult at 17..... Took me till about 25 before I even showed signs of becoming an Adult..... Thank God she loved me for some reason.... But the story is..... My Father In Law was not a huge fan of mine When we first married, but years later after my daughter go married and we were eating dinner at my in-laws house and I got to complaining about something my son in law was doing that I didn't like..... My father in law ( in his 80's) got to laughing, and said " What goes around comes around".... All I could do was smile and tell him he was right

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
been married 44 years and yep I was working from a teen and owned my own house by the age of 18 and no one helped me buy it .I meant hubby he was in the army .First date he asked me to marry him and all is history after that

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9b
Country
United States
I haven't been married as long as some here. But we have been married 30 years. I met her at a country western dance club. I asked her to dance. I was messed up to the gills. Her family was there & I don't think they were very impressed with me.

I asked her out the next night & she wouldn't even let me pick her up. She said she would meet me at the same dancehall. I asked her to marry me & we have been together for over 30 years. Love at first sight is a very real thing. Now her parents think I hung the moon. Ain't live crazy..

Phil

Ask a Question