pH too high

Reaction score
Eventually, I did get an RO/DI filter and still have it to this day. Got it on eBay for like $140. It's a 6 stage filter, up to 110G per day. I got it with a 4G reserve tank and tap for the kitchen sink. It's paid for itself over and over with just the drinking water alone. Comes out 0-1ppm TDS. I used PMDD trace elements like the hydroponics people do and the epsom salts and calcium chloride flakes or baking soda. I eventually will get those tanks set up in the new house along with the reef tank. Right now the focus is the pond. As far as easier I can't say yet. I know initial set up is easier with aquariums. Plop the tank where you want it and your on your way with in a day or so. This digging stuff is killing me. It's not like I'm 18 anymore. If I could count how many foxholes I dug by hand back then I'd have one hell of a pond now.

Ask a Question