pics of my fish in Louisiana

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
One huge Koi and lots of smaller goldfish.

GEDC3068.JPG
GEDC3066.JPG

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
I know. I am presently trying to reduce my goldfish number. Am hoping with less goldfish, a few of the nicer goldfish will grow to really show off their long fins and colors.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
He's a big one w/ all the pretty smaller ones.............I love the long fins ones also...............I need some!

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Colleen I have True Blood ordered from my library here. Hope it's a good show!

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
Well it's far from "the real world", which is nice and takes your mind of things. I like fantasy and science fiction, been a dreamer for a long time..... True blood is quite strange and ah.... graphic! Definately for adults, but quite entertaining!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
Country
United States
The pond is about 1200 gallons. I will be posting more pics soon. Am planning on installing a waterfall this fall and always making adjustments here and there. It is so hot that fall about the earliest I plan on doing anything major.

Callingcolleen and jw, I don't know about True Blood. Will have to check it out.

ididntdoit99

ididntdoit99
Reaction score
Well it's far from "the real world", which is nice and takes your mind of things. I like fantasy and science fiction, been a dreamer for a long time..... True blood is quite strange and ah.... graphic! Definately for adults, but quite entertaining!

My fiance likes the fantasy and love story.... I like it because they take their clothes off :)

I like that Koi Cajunmeme, he has a cool color and pattern.

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
meme looking forward to seeing how you build your waterfall in the fall and on rearranging the rocks in my falls...............I did it constantly over and over again till I think I got to know each and every rock by name and gender :razz:

Wow sounds like a fun show all around .....that True Blood show.............I thought it was about vampires?

callingcolleen1

mad hatter
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
4a
Country
Canada
It is, vampires that live out in "the open" and drink "true blood" from a bottle to quench their thirst, and some still drink from humans and have "relations" with humans. It's got lots of different types of "supernatural" stuff going on...

Ask a Question