Pictures not uploading...

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
That's what Hubby did -- what you said about using the computer. I think that was the first good comment he's ever made regarding my phone, LOL!

Hubby & DS do a lot on SPOTIFY and PANDORA, so storage & playlists aren't that big of a deal for them. But I have my music from iTunes. Another Hubby-complaint is what is or isn't available from iTunes, but then there are JUST as many things that come up that I have available to me that they [Hubby & DS] don't have via Android -- so it's often a trade-off. I do wish I had FLASH, but then I really do like the "lightening plug"......

My biggest complaint, and I don't know if it's an iPhone problem so much as a Mophie problem, but it has to do with the earphone jack. You have to use a pig-tail [short extension] in order to use earphones since the jack is where the case plugs in at the bottom, and so far every single pig-tail I've gotten -- even a Mophie branded one -- starts to cut out after a while and esp if you're moving around a lot. They're not expensive, but it is a pain. They are supposed to be making a newer version that comes with built-in extra memory. But I'll be due for a phone upgrade soon, and I don't know if they are making any battery cases yet for the iPhone 6 -- the new phone may have to wait. I do like my Mophie case, and it's even red like the pic :)
image.jpg

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Get wireless earbuds!! I use Jaybird Bluebuds and I LOVE them. I use them at the gym and in the backyard while working on the pond. I don't have to carry my phone and I can still take phone calls. They have a good battery life, (they usually last longer than I do). Highly recommend them! But then again, I hated the cords from regular earbuds.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Get wireless earbuds!! I use Jaybird Bluebuds and I LOVE them. I use them at the gym and in the backyard while working on the pond. I don't have to carry my phone and I can still take phone calls. They have a good battery life, (they usually last longer than I do). Highly recommend them! But then again, I hated the cords from regular earbuds.
I may have to consider that. Hubby just got some kind of little wireless speaker that we use when outside, but hadn't thought about the earbuds. But one of my uses involves the noise-canceling feature and not sure if that would be something available on wireless ones. Wouldn't hurt to check it out -- Hubby is always looking for some new gadget to buy for me :)

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
They have the over the ear kind that might have the noise cancelling feature. I prefer the earbuds for running and these work great. They have these little wings that fit into your ear to hold them in place. I just love them. Hmmm, what kind of wireless speaker? Now that's a great idea for entertaining.

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Does it sound good and loud? I mean not crankin out music but can you hear it pretty well in your back yard? I like it... Probably adding that to my Christmas List

Mmathis

TurtleMommy
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8b
Country
United States
Hmmm, for parties & gatherings and such, it might not work very well. It's loud enough when it's just us working around in the yard, and not using any lawn equipment, but I've never tried to crank it up. I think it does have it's limitations, though. They do have others you could check out -- that one just happened to be on sale and I think it was an impulse buy [and they accuse ME of impulse buying!]. But Best Buy does have a good return policy, so if you tried it and didn't like it, you could take it back.....even with Christmas gifts.

tbendl

T
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
No that sounds perfect. Just some music while sitting outside with friends would be nice. I have the old iPhone style players but a Bluetooth one would be great. Eventually I'd like some outside speakers but... You know it's a "someday" purchase.

Ask a Question