Please help....

Reaction score
IMG_7115.JPGIMG_7098.JPGIMG_7099.JPGIMG_7105.JPGIMG_7107.JPGIMG_7111.JPGHe has a few more days in the Q-tank to finish the fin rot treatment, and I think by the weekend he'll be in the pond. Here is how he's looking tonight. :) So happy he got well!

Reaction score
Just a final update. My guy is back in his pond, looking completely healthy and having the time of his life. :) Thank you to everyone who gave me advice.

Dave, I got the book you recommended and while I have not had a chance to read the whole thing yet, I love what I have read so far!

Reaction score
I am glad to see that things are getting better. I just had my first disaster in my 8yrs of my pond. I lost 27 Koi I think they had an internal parasite I found something white and alive in the intestine of one of the fish. It's been 6 days now since I've lost a fish so I hope it has pasted. What ever it was only effected my Koi I did not loss a single Shabumkin, I wish it would have been the other way around. Oh well

Ask a Question