Pond cameras

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Has anyone looked into pond cameras? I am looking to place a camera near the pond, ideally underwater, and stream it to my computer. I have attached a link to one I am looking at. There are similar products but they all require laying a wire. Perfect world, I can find a wireless one at a reasonable price point.
Figured i'd throw it your way.
Hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving.
BR

http://www.bonniesplants.com/BuyCamera.html

Reaction score
That seems to be a little much. I skimmed through the link and it does not appear to be a true network camera, its got standard component cables. It didn't see mention on an Ethernet cable either. I would just get a cheap web cam with USB and stuff it into a weather proof enclosure.

Reaction score
Another member on this forum did an under water cam. I think it was wireless transmitter.

These are the video's [ame]
and [ame]

The poster id was OnatrioTodd I searched and could not find the details of how it was setup and what equipment was used. I think it can be done much cheaper.

Ask a Question