j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
It's the Easter Bunnies! How sweet and they look like baby rabbits for sure. Look at what big ears they have!
Hope you are willing to share some of your plants w/them :smuggrin:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6 A
Country
United States
Definitely baby bunnies:) Squirrels nests are not in the ground. Leave their nest covered, as hawks will take them.....it happened in our neighbor's yard....very upsetting. I think their nest was exposed when the homeowner mowed their yard.

JBtheExplorer

Native Gardener
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Definitely baby bunnies:) Squirrels nests are not in the ground. Leave their nest covered, as hawks will take them.....it happened in our neighbor's yard....very upsetting. I think their nest was exposed when the homeowner mowed their yard.

Some squirrels will nest in the ground, including Fox Squirrels, apparently. Not to mention, ground squirrels, but I'm past the thought of them being squirrels. Of course they're bunnies. I should've known that. It was a combination of me having just woke up as well as being surprised to see them. Don't worry, I'll be leaving their nest covered. I always allow nature to do its thing in its own way. I wouldn't mind the local Great-horned Owls taking them, as long as it happens naturally and not due to human interference. (y)

EDIT: That thumbs-up emoji was almost accidentally the :finger: emoji. :ROFLMAO:

Ask a Question