Pond Plumbing Supplies

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm trying to build a skippy style biofilter and expand my pond by adding a waterfall and wetlands, but i'm having trouble sourcing some of the items.

Specifically ball valves, splitters, and connectors are problems.

I've seen some places on the Internet that supply these items, but i don't have much experience with plumbing, and i'd like to be able to stand in a shop somewhere and hold everything in my hands and make sure it all fits together.

I live in Austria, specifically Graz, and i know it's a long shot that someone knows a shop in my area!, but even a link to a web site or advice from people on how they have handled similar problems would be a great help.

I'd especially appreciate pictures of peoples setups so i can go to a shop and say 'I want this', and show them the picture.

My current setup uses 1" (26mm) piping.

cheers,

Andy.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
I think you should Google the parts listed in many posts when you decide how you want to proceed, then find a store in your area that sells plumbing materials. Print photos os what you want and take them with you when you shop.

Ask a Question