water gardener / gold fish and shubunkins
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
HI

I Didant sign a contract but i will pay but only when everything is sorted they are coming back again to put more gravel over the lining and today the water is settling and quite clear
They will keep working on it, they do want their money. That is your safety net. Not a euro until you are happy!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
Euro.....euro? It's the good old British pound here addy! Always has been and always will be.
Hope we get to hear from the op again as the weather forecast for the weekend and next week looks promising, it's so nice to see the sun again.

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7b
I hope you will post some pictures when everything has settled and when the plants have grown. It will look completely different! I have been trying to remind myself of that fact with my new pond.
Let us know how everything gets resolved. Good luck!

Meyer Jordan

Tadpole
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a
Country
United States
Without a contract you are at the mercy of the contractor. Since no specific conditions of work have been stipulated in writing. The contractor can say that he is finished with his part in construction of this pond. If you refuse to pay, he can and may file a 'contractor's lien' against you.

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HE has been back with more gravel and tidied up looks better although i spent 400 on plants and for him to putin and my gardner has said that 90% of them arnt to be put around ponds and will die ferns etc also some would be far to big as they would get under the brickwork and cause damage i cant win i have attached pictures to see what you think

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
No up to date pics appearing on here at the moment pond1......??

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
9a ish!
Country
United Kingdom
Pond1, just wondered how things were going with the construction as the pics didn't arrive. I'm interested to see what kind of plants they are.....hope you will come back so we can all follow this through with you.......

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI

Ive let the pond settle and im now happy although i had to replace some of the plants added more rocks and bought a pondamatic to take out the sludge i refused to pay the whole amount and waiting to see his reponse im trying to attach pictures but it wont let me i click on upload file and it just goes blue and nothing

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
No I meant what format, sorry .I take mine straight from my Puter picture viewer

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
HI

Ive out pics on before you just tap on upload file but as i said it just hightlights blue and nothing before it would let me choose were i could upload my pica there must be a glitch

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
HI

Ive out pics on before you just tap on upload file but as i said it just hightlights blue and nothing before it would let me choose were i could upload my pica there must be a glitch
try different browser or if ur using cellphone then use pc , or if ur using pc then try cellphone

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I Dont have a pc i do everything on my phone like i said it worked before from my phone

Ask a Question