Post your yard and pond visitors

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
7a
Country
United States
Didn’t get a picture, but I found a new threat to my fish. There’s a kingfisher in the area, saw the handsome bird pull a fish from the creek just down the road!

Reaction score
Country
United States
This is a very rare north New Jersey gray parrot.

86213ADB-D0C2-43A2-BAFC-F4DC5482012D.jpeg

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
My friend has and Amazon Grey and he picks up whatever is said and lots of sounds like the doorbell. He's always yelling "Off,Off,Off" to the dogs :p

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
The illusive Quaker taking a nap View attachment 125641
ILLUSIVE AND VERY RESORCEFULL LITTLE BIRDS. a Pet store truck got over turned here in ct many years ago and now those little guys are now living year round here its crazy seeing parrots in the winter here and it's equally crazy hearing them .iN THE WINTER YOU CAN BARELY SEE THERE BEEKS as they fluff up so much to tolerate the winter

Reaction score
Country
United States
We too have wild parrots in Jersey where I’m from.
The store my wife got her bird from burnt down like 20 years ago. We have had conure parrots all year round even since.

Lol.My wife’s African gray growls and barks

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
my buddy's brother asked him to watch his Grey while his bro was trying to salvage his marriage. We both found it to be an odd request untill he and his son got in an argument and when that started the bird started going off and what came out of the bird we then knew why he wanted the bird gone for a while. tHE BIRD REPEATED SEVERAL X rated statements and we laughed our tails off

Reaction score
Country
United States
That’s exactly what our does he relatively quiet. But loud talking or noise triggers him and he starts hole conversation

Ask a Question