Problem with Laguna Pressure-Flo 2100

Reaction score
I have had this filter for about three years, and today, after I backwashed it, I found it was leaking at the sealing cap on the backwash valve. The filter seems to be working, but it should not be leaking. Can I assume that there is always some water in this area, which is why the quick seal is required? What can I do to troubleshoot this? Thanks, in advance.

Reaction score
I'm no expert, but I do have the same filter. At the back-flush exit pipe there was a drip from day one. I put on the quick-release cap provided whenever the filter is in normal mode and everything works fine. I was a bit surprised that the valve did not completely seal itself off though.

Perhaps the gasket on the cap is worn out or not seated properly.

I hope this helps.

Reaction score
You might want to make sure the filter is perfectly horizontal. I got a different filter (no longer in use) but it would leak from the backflush drain since day one when the filter wasnt perfectly straight.

Reaction score
If you have your receipt contact laguna. I did because I had a crack by a top screw. They just sent me a completely new filter! That was awesome because I was needing to get a new uv bulb and sleeve and don't have to now;)

Ask a Question