pump and filter suggestions for ~6700 gallon pond

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
koidaddy said:
I would go external for ease of cleaning. Check with DoDad, he has Cascade Pond Supply and just hooked me up with a Sequence that I am more then pleased with.

I'm surprised, I can't even get him to answer half my PM's and when he does it's only a partial answer. I would rather purchase from and support a fellow member of the site but If he can't take the time to answer a PM fully I'm nervous about purchasing from him. What if I need to ask a question about a product after the sell, guess I'll get half a answer then too?:lol:
rolleyes.gif

Not good business practice in my opinion.

koidaddy

karps house of koi
Reaction score
fishin4cars said:
I'm surprised, I can't even get him to answer half my PM's and when he does it's only a partial answer. I would rather purchase from and support a fellow member of the site but If he can't take the time to answer a PM fully I'm nervous about purchasing from him. What if I need to ask a question about a product after the sell, guess I'll get half a answer then too?:LOL::LOL:
Not good business practice in my opinion.

I do know he had to go in for a procedure and it might have him behind. I got mine 5/27.

fishin4cars

True friends just call me Larkin
Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
8a
koidaddy said:
I do know he had to go in for a procedure and it might have him behind. I got mine 5/27.

Maybe so, I wouldn't have had a problem with even a simple answer or can I get back with you, or something has come up. If he had to go to a Dr. that's fine but how long does it take to properly answer a PM, 3-4 minutes tops, he answers one question out of four in one email and one out of three on the next, and then no answer on the last.:LOL:

stroppy

stroppy
Reaction score
i have always found Dodad to be very helpfull whenever i have asked him for help, and yes i believe he has been unwell and he sells things at discount prices to forum members !!

Ask a Question