Pumps And Power Outages

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
13b
I think I might go with solar. If I can find one that can handled the height of fountain. I know it would only run a couple hours a day, should be enough to keep water from being stagnate. I have one on a small birdbath type fountain, suppose to have battery and night light.
u dont have fish?

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I found a heavy duty plastic round pond on CL cheap. I have 2 different fountains 1 cement 1 metal that pond would make good base for. Not sure which fountain I will use. Story of my life cheap find ends up costing mega dollars when project finished LOL. I once could not believe my luck when a found a old pair of stain glass windows cheap. I was in middle of putting new roof on my house and thought they would look amazing on the gables of house. And a steal at $100 for pair. Roofer charged me extra $3,000 to put in because gables where finish when I bought them.

Ask a Question