question about 2 gold fish

PS3

Reaction score
i have question about 2 gold fish i have in my pond one fish is just hanging out byher self on the bottom and to the side of the pond i tryed to net her but she is to fast.from what i can tell she is breathing well and her lips are not gasping. can she be sick and i dont know if its a male or female.and the other fish i have is a fancy tail her belly is huge is she ok also

thanks

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
Your description isnt really adequate. Are scales sticking out or is she smooth but looks blownup, if thats the case, shes ready to mate or egg bound maybe.. If scales are sticking out its dropsy.

PS3

Reaction score
ok i was able to catch the one gold fish she is in a tank in my basemnetshe looks ok she is at the bottom of the tank just staying still, i put some pond salt in with it. if she is fine by friday i will put her back in the pond. now the fat one if she is egg bound what can i do to help her i will try to get a pic of the fat one .and can pond fish get ich??just asking

Ask a Question