sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
Woof back to Mr Buttons and Pee Wee says yip yip back too and I have 2 bio filters but want to go bigger as I think these are not big enough and figure this time I wood try 2 different filters and see which one works better .I only have my pumps in lava rock inside one of those those crates I like your pics on there

The Real Koi Lady

Koi Professional
Reaction score
Ummm...ponds min 4' deep with straight sides, no shelves or lily pots in reach to use as stepping stones...problem solved!

We have all kinds of raccoons but have never lost a fish and we have some 5000 here in summer. Raccoons can't swim and hunt at the same time and they won't jump into something over their heads. Like herons, they like shallow ponds to fish from...don't make your pond predator friendly!!

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Hi Mikeflick, Welcome to the forum. It appears you are very well informed about the habits of raccoons and thank you for your input. One thing I would recommend for your web page is to have someone spell check it and revise the grammar. For instance "artical" is actually spelled "article". I am not an English teacher, but I know many people are bothered by incorrect grammar and spelling.

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
Mike, you might also hide your meta tags. They don't need to be visible for search engines. I noticed hundreds of them at the bottom of your Los Angeles Raccoons page.
I put mine in the HTML source code on the front page of all my websites.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
I really expected to see more wildlife here in VA country side but in 6 years no raccoons no skunks no otters 1 possum that I found new home for .I did have to baby bear that the game wardens had to come get them, they had caught the momma but not the babes .Well they had a ball with my apple tree and my neighbors pear tree ,they ate almost every one of them .deer yes, snakes yes, frogs tons, turtles many

Ask a Question