sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
ok and was one you site with your plants too and your prices are more than half the price around here .Even water lettuce here is 7 dollars a plant and papyrus runs around 12 dollars and water lillies are around 20 dollars to 29 dollars and parrots feather is 13 dollars .You have awful low prices for your plants is that a normal price there

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
also wanted to ask anyone if they have heard of the ion algae system .I saw it uses different metals to clean the water and it is not cheap either over 300 dollars and between a year or 2 you have to replace the rod .I guess it sounds similar to an anode rod in a hot water heater .Not sure cost could reflect any savings you might get from this ,well except for clean algae free water .The info is on that fish place online store

DrDave

Innovator
Reaction score
sissy said:
ok and was one you site with your plants too and your prices are more than half the price around here .Even water lettuce here is 7 dollars a plant and papyrus runs around 12 dollars and water lillies are around 20 dollars to 29 dollars and parrots feather is 13 dollars .You have awful low prices for your plants is that a normal price there

Sissy
It is surprising that in a county of 3 million people and I have no competition for water plants. I think it is because I am not greedy and no body wants to compete with my prices.
I paid $5 each, 5 years ago for the water lettuce that I sell for $1 each. Last fall, I was offering them for half that. I have sold thousands of them in the past few years.
To me it is a labor of love.
Now if you want a Professional Consultant to Develop and bring a new product to market, that is a different story.

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
No I just got e-mail from That Fish Place and they just started advertising this and was wondering about it not to buy for myself but was wondering if anyone has ever heard of this .It is to expensive for my pocket book > I guess I will buy my plants on line again this year as that is cheaper and the koi farm in NC doesn't carry some of the plants I like and now since I know about the plant ring maybe I can keep my fish from destroying them

sissy

sissy
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
7A
Country
United States
geeze what next Most Wanted List of Squirrels and online mug shots too

Ask a Question