Replace my skimmer with an intake bay

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
Sorry Dale, just saw your reply now. It was only my first year with the bog filter and my water was extremely clean and clear all year. Still had some string algae but the bog is still fairly new. As the plants grow, I'm sure some of the algae will be starved out.
I see one of your long-haired fishies escaped up to the balcony...better net her quick! Don't want her to dry out!!! :);):cool:

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
Thanks for the pics. I hope my bog works as good as people say they do

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
5b
Country
United States
They say once you bog, you never go back...tell you what, ifn it don't work like we says, I'll have addy refund your GPF membership fee for the next 3 years, BUT! Ifn it DOES, you have to shadow the Prez of the BFC and nod expressively when he extols the merits of bog filtration, okay??

:censored::p:cool:;)

Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
tHEY WORK GREAT KEEP THE FISH LOAD REASONABLE, FEED SPARINGLY , aND remember its not a chlorine pool its a pond

Reaction score
Hardiness Zone
6b
Country
United States
I have a 16x20 pond now and use 4 55 gal blue colored barrels to filter it. wife hates it that the barrels are blue and lids are red and the pvc is white. Very patriotic :)

Reaction score
Country
United States
I did a ton of research before shoveling this pond out and I'm so glad I went with bog filtration. It's so simple, natural, and the water stays clear. You won't have regrets.

Ask a Question