Resident GURU please!

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
dont, and wont snack on it myself...but the dog will eat up any koi pellets i drop, spill or toss her...in fact she'd likely eat a bowl full if i let her!

Reaction score
check out my new pond for ideas on utube raised wooden koi pond its pretty nice now its finished youtube channel indeskyze21 feel free to rate comment and ask questions

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
man...you really want people to go to your youtube page!...4 posts..all saying go to your youtube channel... i do hope you have more to offer than that. i'm not trying to be mean. its just alot of us have youtube accounts. and we dont just post that we do.

Reaction score
its my first day on here and i want people feedback and ideas on my pond,and the mo i have no question to ask on ponds,unlike your self who has prob dug a hole and stuck a preformed pond in it mine is all hand built and designed by my self

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
actually i dug my pond alone, by hand. installed 45mil epdm liner alone.built my waterfall ,moved 5 tons of rock by hand alone, and designed & built, with waterfall weirs i also fabricated, my own filters for my pond outdoors... i also built a wood frame, above ground 800+ gal pond in my basement for wintering my koi.. again,i bulit my own filtration. i maintain crystal clear water and ideal parameters in both ponds. i also raise and sell koi......now that said..you dont have to get defensive. i said i wasnt trying to be mean..its just so many people come on here,& spam things up..try to sell stuff...link to other sites and never are seen again, and never contribute anything, and thats the way they start...multiple posts of the same kind of thing. many without even posting an introduction in the introduction section. so i aplologize if i offended you. most every member here will agree with me!

brandonsdad02

They call me Ryan
Reaction score
Wow, you sure are cocky. 99% of the ppl on here have all hand build there ponds. With a liner too. Pre-form or not, it still takes a lot of time to have a pond that you are proud of. You are kinda getting off on the wrong foot around here.

Reaction score
I am proud of it that's why I want share it and help people,yea and this is why I don't use forums because you allways get some smart arse jumping straight on ya posts trying be little you.alls I've done is post my utube channel to share,your pond sounds nice you got any vids so I can look

j.w

I Love my Goldies
Reaction score
Showcase(s):
Hardiness Zone
USDA 8a
Country
United States
Hey indy why don't you post one of your utube vids here so we can see it w/o having to leave the forum? Or just post some pix if you like.
And
thpurplewelcome.gif

koiguy1969

GIGGETY-GIGGETY!!
Reaction score
yeah...were actually a freindly bunch....once again i meant no disrespect. we get people joining just to promote whatever. one guy selling oil spill management equipment ...like we have exxon tankers cutting thru our ponds. another rambling on about everything but ponds. how he hopes he makes the draft for some farm league hockey team or such ( in broken english)...another copied and pasted a bunch of other peoples posts.thats it, not one single original thought. it caught my eye because he diid like 10 of mine in one thread....these are just a few examples lately!...so lets start over...HELLO. GLAD TO HAVE YA WITH US.... you should post an introduction in the introduction forum. let everyone know who you are, where your from, pond size, weather zone, ponding experience etc... these things can make difference in answers given...and if you have no questions, feel free to give answers if you've got "em...welcome to the group, and i hope you can enjoy your time here! this aint koiphen...mark

Ask a Question